The provision of winter shelters is at the heart of what we do. Harnessing an enormous volunteer base, who provide a welcome respite of shelter and hospitality. Our shelters currently operate between December and March each year.
- A night shelter – with up to 24 bed spaces per nights during the winter months across Haringey and Enfield
- Services including laundry, clothing and washing facilities and showers.
- A casework service – offering advice, advocacy and practical support to help find solutions to homelessness.
- Assistance in providing move on accommodation and move on packs of food and bedding.
- Coordination of support and signposting to health and wellbeing services.
Enfield shelters are located at:
St. John the Evangelist, Enfield
Lancaster Road United Reform Church, Enfield
St. Andrews, Southgate
Enfield Baptist Church
St Lukes, Clay Hill
St Alpheges, Edmonton
All Saints, Edmonton
Haringey shelters are located at:
St Paul the Apostle, Wood Green
Gospel Centre, Wightman Road
St James, Muswell Hill
Holy Innocents, Crouch End
New Covenant Church, Wood Green
St. Mary’s, Tottenham
Moravian Church, Hornsey
For information about the referral process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Usually we do not take self-referrals. Potential guests must be referred by a recognised agency but if you are homeless, please email email@example.com